Yesterday was my last day at work before the events over the next few days. I took today off to just relax. However, I think it's impossible to relax with all the excitement and nerves. This is likely to be the last post before our little man arrives. So I'll take this moment to share some blogging news...
Since life will be changing quite drastically so will the format of my blog. Instead of That's A Rapp" my blog will be broken down into different blogs relative to content. All of you will receive the final updates after the little man arrives and links to the new sites. I will be creating a blog specifically for the following:
Scrapbooking/crafting: This blog will contain photos of my latest projects, links to my favorite stores etc. and will lend to a bit of a portfolio should I ever get the guts to apply for a design team.
Food: This blog will be forever growing with photos and recipes. Inspiration from Julie and Julia I will be taking recipes from my own shelf, cook books and most excitingly from my family and grandmothers and making them. I will also include photos and stories of food experiences of dinning out or food made by others. Anything and everything food related. I will write about my experience in discovering the recipe, where it came from, and the end result. I hope to have many successes and even failures to laugh and write about.
I will keep "That's A Rapp" (though I have a slight urge to change the name) to keep you all updated on Brian and I. A general blog of our life.
Last but not least........a blog written by Grayson himself!!!!!
He shared the idea with me the other night. He said he has lots to say and he really wants to share his world from his view. He expressed to me how you all would prefer to hear stories from his prospective then mine and I think he might be right. Grayson gave props to his friend Jack of which he soon will get to meet as Jack created his own blog. Grayson assured me he got permission from Jack and his mommy to "blog lift" this idea. So thanks to Jack and his mommy for the neat idea.
So goodbye for now and we'll see you after Grayson's arrival with all our new updates and stories!
Since life will be changing quite drastically so will the format of my blog. Instead of That's A Rapp" my blog will be broken down into different blogs relative to content. All of you will receive the final updates after the little man arrives and links to the new sites. I will be creating a blog specifically for the following:
Scrapbooking/crafting: This blog will contain photos of my latest projects, links to my favorite stores etc. and will lend to a bit of a portfolio should I ever get the guts to apply for a design team.
Food: This blog will be forever growing with photos and recipes. Inspiration from Julie and Julia I will be taking recipes from my own shelf, cook books and most excitingly from my family and grandmothers and making them. I will also include photos and stories of food experiences of dinning out or food made by others. Anything and everything food related. I will write about my experience in discovering the recipe, where it came from, and the end result. I hope to have many successes and even failures to laugh and write about.
I will keep "That's A Rapp" (though I have a slight urge to change the name) to keep you all updated on Brian and I. A general blog of our life.
Last but not least........a blog written by Grayson himself!!!!!
He shared the idea with me the other night. He said he has lots to say and he really wants to share his world from his view. He expressed to me how you all would prefer to hear stories from his prospective then mine and I think he might be right. Grayson gave props to his friend Jack of which he soon will get to meet as Jack created his own blog. Grayson assured me he got permission from Jack and his mommy to "blog lift" this idea. So thanks to Jack and his mommy for the neat idea.
So goodbye for now and we'll see you after Grayson's arrival with all our new updates and stories!
No comments:
Post a Comment