Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A good day.

Today has been a great day. I was fortunate enough to wake up well rested thanks to Grayson. He woke up only once last night! Seems like my efforts to keep him up and active throughout the day may have paid off. That, or it was complete luck. We will see what happens tomorrow, could it be a routine or just pure luck.

The morning started off with Grayson's first big boy bath in the big boy tub. Finally, we have bath time happiness! He loved every minute of it and unlike his sponge baths did not scream/cry/fuss at all! Unfortunately, I have not photos of proof for this joyous occasion as it was only he and I for bath time and I only have two hands. Both of which were occupied bathing and holding him and since I have not figured out how to hold my camera and take pictures with my feet, happy bath time photos will have to wait until Brian is around to capture the moment.

Between naps and feedings I was able to read a few stories from the Curious George book. Grayson seemed to enjoy each of the stories though he did not seem to enjoy Curious George as much as he did as One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish which was yesterday evenings book of choice.

It is nearing dinner time and we are hoping Brian makes it home with enough day light for a stroller ride. Gunner has been a bit hyper today so I decided to spare myself the trouble in walking both the boys today with out an extra hand. There is so much more I hope to get done. on this beautiful VA day... I am still working on getting Grayson's blog up and running as he has had tons to say. I had time to sort through photos and I hope to upload them to flicker so keep checking in for new updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment