This past weekend was much fun. Mom and Joe came to visit Grayson (and the rest of us). They arrived around 8 on Friday night and stayed till mid day Sunday. Grayson got tons of cuddle time, story time, hugs and kisses.
Saturday morning after everyone (including Grayson) got bathed, Mom and Joe took the 3 of us to Mimi's (one of our favorite places for breakfast/brunch). It was Grayson's first time there. He slept through all of brunch but he was dreaming of how yummy the food must be. After Mimi's, we headed to Wegman's for our usual visit. Grayson, well you can guess...slept through that too. After Wegmans we all headed home to rest.
To my surprise Brian had asked Mom and Joe to be Grayson's first babysitters so he could take me out. A little hesitant, I agreed and off we went. Brian had made reservations at the Melting Pot. Food was fabulous and so was the company. After dinner Brian and I saw Alice and Wonderland. I was a little unsure if I would like it, but it was great. Will have to rent it again once out on DVD. On the way home we stopped for gas and also to pick up a treat for the babysitters. The Krispy Kreme light was on, which meant hot fresh doughnuts! What better gift to give the babysitters but one of their favorites. After picking up doughnuts Brian and I returned home to our little bundle of joy. He was well taken care of and as happy as can be.
After sleeping in a bit on Sunday morning, Grayson watched the Sunday Morning show with Mom, Joe and I while Brian mowed the lawn. After saying goodbye to Mom and Joe, the 3 of us and the dog went on a walk as the day was just beautiful.
Saturday morning after everyone (including Grayson) got bathed, Mom and Joe took the 3 of us to Mimi's (one of our favorite places for breakfast/brunch). It was Grayson's first time there. He slept through all of brunch but he was dreaming of how yummy the food must be. After Mimi's, we headed to Wegman's for our usual visit. Grayson, well you can guess...slept through that too. After Wegmans we all headed home to rest.
To my surprise Brian had asked Mom and Joe to be Grayson's first babysitters so he could take me out. A little hesitant, I agreed and off we went. Brian had made reservations at the Melting Pot. Food was fabulous and so was the company. After dinner Brian and I saw Alice and Wonderland. I was a little unsure if I would like it, but it was great. Will have to rent it again once out on DVD. On the way home we stopped for gas and also to pick up a treat for the babysitters. The Krispy Kreme light was on, which meant hot fresh doughnuts! What better gift to give the babysitters but one of their favorites. After picking up doughnuts Brian and I returned home to our little bundle of joy. He was well taken care of and as happy as can be.
After sleeping in a bit on Sunday morning, Grayson watched the Sunday Morning show with Mom, Joe and I while Brian mowed the lawn. After saying goodbye to Mom and Joe, the 3 of us and the dog went on a walk as the day was just beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment