Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Meeting the Rodicks

Yesterday was very exciting. After much waiting Grayson finally got to meet Laurie and the gang. Under watchful eyes of Laurie, Brian and myself, Mackenzie and Jordan got to hold their much awaited new little friend. I thought 9 months seemed like forever...if I had a $1.00 for every time Jordan and Mackenzie asked me when Grayson would be here to play, well neither Brian or I..or Laurie for the matter would have to work. The girls seemed to really love spending time with Grayson and Grayson like them too. He kept looking around as they each talked. Grayson also got to meet Taylor, Jeremy, Jonah and Wayne. After work Brian came to visit for a while and shortly there after we headed home for dinner. It was great to finally visit with our family away from home!







No comments:

Post a Comment